- Addition of computer interactive classes with the use of tablets.
- GKCA graduated it's first batch of grade 6 students.
- Excursion to the Nigerian Consulate in Douala
- Introduction of the study of foreign languages ( Chinese, German and Spanish)
- Excursion to First African Company
GKCA introduced the arts (music, dance, arts & crafts) into it's curriculum.
GKCA experienced an increase in both the structure and capacity. The primary section was implemented and the school's student population increased to thirty five. In this same year GKCA graduated its first nursery batch known as the "Proton batch."
Excursion to the seaport and Douala maritime museum